Saturday, May 21

Collected Haiku #33


...

call me superman
and I'll fly around the world
to save you lois

...

voyeur astronaut
claims, "if hemlines get higher,
they'll shoot into space"

...

every day feels like
a music video and
the dance never ends

...

CAPS LOCK FOR THE WIN
IN REAL LIFE I'D BE SHOUTING
"WE HUMANS HUNGER"

...

event horizon
my beholden spaceship caught
in your gravity

...

nervousness is a
plague of biting mosquitoes
pursues as I flee

...

ordered word salad
thought, "damn, which fork should I use?
what would grammar do?"

...

hindsight, why always
twenty twenty, when we are
blinded by fences?

...

preshow performance
takes to the sky with jetpacks
daredevil penguins

...

1 comment:

  1. you got multiple talent here.
    keep it up.

    In general, we write a poem, find an image to illustrate or reflect our work, Now, let’s go reverse, we provide you an image,

    Invite you to contribute a poem or a short story based on the image you see,

    Be creative,
    Have fun!

    Hope to see you in...

    Bluebell Books!
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete