Thursday, May 12

Collected Haiku #28


...

if a mind floats as
wind upon the breath of the
moon, will it realize?

...

of all things to do
tomorrow, please continue
firm optimism

...

debt to a parent
is only recompensed to
next generation

...

laugh my nervous laugh
for though you are gone, I see
apathy giraffe

...

the drunk punk monk sunk
to a funk when the slunk stunk
skunk bunked by junk trunk

...

spider on flower
if appear lazy, I'm not
fly here and slumber

...

an angel in robes
or pious beggar with a
devil may care feel

...

pioneers don't use
classification systems
when they pioneer

...

I wonder if I
reside in other people's
souls, or only mine

...

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to the penultimate one of these especially - great collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fifth one was good fun to say aloud, though seemingly impossible to do so twice.
    Also, loved 'pioneers'

    ReplyDelete