Sunday, July 3

Collected Haiku #52



...

fish on line must think
"this is kind of exciting!
wait, why can't I breathe?"

...

if I miss the feel
of your electrified skin
what will insulate?

...

starry-eyed poets
are only the messengers
from the realm of dreams

...

holding thesaurus
beholding swaying ceiling
creation unfolds

...

what if I'm enthralled
by a tricksy forest fae
one midsummer night?

...

when you write haiku
about ninja, be wary
of shadows--urk...*dead*

...

we reflect mirrors
which is consciousness is which
mirrors reflect we

...

beware arrogance
all individuals end
as submissive souls

...

all stories begin
with mere expectation of
a proper ending

...

4 comments:

  1. Nice. I especially like your fish haiku. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a power with this form! Me, I ramble on the best of days, so trying to say what I want to say in so few syllables can drive me bonkers. Occasionally I can pull it off, but you, dear poet, are a master :) Hope you enjoyed the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invite you to write for week 5 challenge,
    Hope all is well.
    Thanks for the attention.
    Appreciate your input.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete